Make this crochet plaid infinity scarf, an absolute staple to your fall wardrobe! Once you get a hang of the plaid technique, you will love making them for all your besties!
Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying Plaid Week! Today’s pattern is a no-brainer. Even before I thought of doing a whole week of plaid, I knew I needed to make a crochet plaid infinity scarf. After a few sizing adjustments, I got a length and width that I absolutely love. This pattern is easy to change if you prefer your scarves longer or thicker. To make it longer, add extra chains to the foundation in multiples of 6, and to make it wider, work extra rounds.
CROCHET PLAID INFINITY SCARF
Please remember: You are free to use this pattern to make and sell, but do not republish or distribute this pattern in any way. DO NOT use my photos in your listings. Please do share my blog links! It’s a quick and FREE way of supporting Whistle and Ivy and more free crochet patterns in the future.
Gauge: 11 dc = 4″
Finished measurements: Approx. 52″ circumference and 6″ wide
Notes: Ch 2 does not count. Always work first st in the same st as the ch 2. Always join with first dc of the round, not the ch 2.
New to the Plaid Stitch? Learn how here.
With Black, Ch 144. Taking care not the twist your ch, sl st with first ch, making a large loop.
1. Ch 1. Sc in each st around. Join with sl st.
2. Ch 2. Dc in next 3 sts. Switch to Wine. Dc in next 3 sts. *Switch to black. Dc in next 3 sts. Switch to wine. Dc in next 3 sts* repeat across the whole round. Join. (144 sts)
3. With wine, Ch 2. Dc in next 3 sts. Switch to Red. Dc in next 3 sts. *Switch to wine. Dc in next 3 sts. Switch to Red. Dc in next 3 sts* repeat across the whole round. Join. (144 sts)
4. – 10. Repeat rows 2 and 3 repsiticly. (144 sts)
11. Using black, ch 1. Sc in each st around. Join with sl st (144 sts).
Tie off and weave in ends.
So easy! This crochet plaid scarf is so fun to make and so comfy to wear. You need one in every color!
Want more plaid in your life? I have over 40 Patterns!
Get them ALL (plus my entire library of patterns, videos, courses and graphics) in my ENDLESS BUNDLE.
LEVEL-UP YOUR CROCHET -
5 Techniques you will use all the time
A few tips and tricks can go a long way in simplifying your craft.
Let me help!