Plaid Week is coming.
Last year I did things a bit different, as my plans needed to be modified due to some changes in family dynamics 👶🏼. I decided to feature YOUR beautiful plaid projects. I loved it so much, I would love to do it again this year!
So if you have made one of my plaid patterns, or one of my non-plaid patterns modified with the plaid color technique, let’s show off your work!
HOW TO SUBMIT: (please read carefully!)
– All submissions need to be sent via email (click here) Bethany (at) whistleandivy (dot) com
– DEADLINE – NOV 15th, 2022
– Put “Plaid Week Submission” as your email title
– Include your name (or any name of your choosing) you would like shared along your image
– include, if desired, a few words about your project! It could be your favorite yarn you used, the special recipient, or anything else you would like to share.
– attach your photo to the email. Your work MUST be a Whistle and Ivy Plaid project or other Whistle and Ivy pattern modified with plaid color work. Please make sure your photo is bright and focused so we can see your beautiful work. (try taking a photo next to a bright window)
(By attaching your image and sending it to me, you are giving me permission to share your photo with credit to you on my social channels!)
Although I plan to share all images sent to me, all will depend on how many images are submitted, so I cannot guarantee that all images will be shared. Thank you for understanding!
I can’t wait to see your pretty projects!
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE ENDLESS BUNDLE?
What is the ENDLESS BUNDLE? It’s the ever-growing pattern bundle membership full of modern crochet patterns, videos, courses and crochet graphics! I add new content every month! Get access to my entire CROCHET library 🎉
⭐️ LEARN MORE ⭐️