If you are on my email list you know that Plaid Week is coming up, like right now… Sigh.
As in years past, I wanted to share some details in case you wanted an excuse to buy more yarn OR if you have a project that you really want to make but don’t have the right yarn in your stash.
(Some of the links listed are affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!)
This year will be slightly different than previous years. Plaid Week will be spaced out over two weeks. Breather anyone?
Read on for more details.
Plaid Week 2020: Nov 4 – Nov 13
6 New projects this year, including my first plaid garment!
WHAT YOU NEED:
Tartan Tweed Pumpkins
– One ball each of Wood of Andes Tweed
– Flagstone Heather
– Wellies Heather
– I used Oyster Heather because I had it on hand, but I think Down Heather would be a better choice)
– One ball each of Wool of Andes Tweed
– Maple Heather
– Sarsaparilla Heather
– Picket Fence Heather
Flat Plaid Ornament:
– any yarn from your stash, mix up colors and weights to made different sizes and textures
Mini Shoulder Bag
– 1 ball each of Dishie
– Fiesta Red
– Any medium weight yarn from your stash in plaid colors
Wall Hanging Organizer
– 2 balls of Dishie in Swan
– 1 ball of Ash
– 1 Ball of Black
Plaid Pocket Shawl
– Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium
– 3 skeins of Plum
– 2 skeins of Garnet
– 2 skeins of Black
Another change for this year is all the patterns will be inside my all-access pass Endless Bundle membership! I created a monthly plan so you can try it for one month, get all your plaid patterns (this years + last 4 years makes over 30 plaid pattern!) check out the Learn Crochet Plaid course, all other patterns and videos and decide if you love it enough to stay a bit longer. ❤️
Want more info about the Endless Bundle?
Can't wait to see you there!