The next few weeks are going to be exciting! I am going to be a part of The Blog Hop Crochet Along! Nine other bloggers and I are teaming up and releasing one new afghan square pattern every weekday for a month. Crochet along with us and you will have a gorgeous new afghan just in time for the holiday season!
Here’s how it is going to work:
- Every day (M-F) a new square pattern will be posted on one of our ten blogs.
- You can join in the fun by crocheting each day’s square on that day whenever you have time.
- Share your progress and post photos of your squares in our facebook group.
- By the end of the Crochet Along you will have twenty 12″ squares all ready to be pieced together into a beautiful afghan just in time for the holiday season.
- Finally, we will be hosting some fabulous giveaways! You could win Lion Brand yarn to make your own afghan, $100 CASH money, OR our COMPLETED AFGHAN! That’s right, we are going to be piecing all of our squares together and shipping an afghan out to one very lucky winner.
Hopeful Honey – Persia Lou – Little Monkeys Crochet
Fiber Flux – Loopsan One Dog Woof – Maybe Matilda
Dream a Little Bigger – Whistle & Ivy – Gleeful Things
We would love if you crocheted along with us. If you’d like to add a button to your blog or website you can grab this one here:
You can find links to all the other patterns at the end of this post. The links will be updated daily!
My first post will be tomorrow!