Because you are
We all started when someone handed us a hook and yarn and told us we could make something real with it.
Then we became MAKERS.
We became ARTISTS.
We became CREATIVES.
Do you remember the first project you completed? I hope you kept that special first item.
What about that feeling of elation when your handmade baby gift is opened and the room fills with a collective "Awwww!"
Or maybe you remember the first time you worked on a beloved pattern and didn't realize you had worked long past your bedtime (a rite of passage for crocheters).
Or you are wearing the hat you just finished crocheting last night, and immediately someone asked you "Where did you get that? Did you MAKE IT?"
Making is in our being, and crochet connects us with the part that wants to CREATE SOMETHING.
Sometimes all you need is one more piece.
You have the talent.
You have the skill.
Now you can have all the patterns.
When I became hooked on crochet (pun intended) I also got hooked on the feeling of accomplishment, pride and self-worth that comes from creating and making (and gifting).
It started with the very first tiny loafers I made my newborn son almost 8 years ago, and I knew I wanted every crocheter in the world to feel the same feeling.
Crochet was my heart and soul. Now, my heart and soul are also in the crochet community who is bound together by our common love. We don't have to be physical near each other to be connected by yarn, by what crochet does for our physical and mental health.
THE WORLD may think that crochet is only for "old ladies" but it's not just for the older generation (whom we thank for bringing it to us!) Crochet is for everyone who wants to make and create. Modernizing crochet with chic, on-trend designs has been my goal since day one.
Wear, show off and GIVE your handmade treasures. Your creative gifts are priceless, and you can make a difference right where you are standing. Share your crochet. Show them what it means to be a creative, a maker, a doer, a crocheter.
Join my All-Access Pass Community and let's make something together.
Let's change the world.
Why Join Go Premium? (The Endless Bundle!)
GO PREMIUM was born because I wanted to create an easy way for modern, trendy crocheters to have access to EVERYTHING I create.
WHY WOULD YOU PAY FOR The Endless Bundle MEMBERSHIP?
- MODERN DESIGNS: All designs are for the crocheter who loves modern, trendy designs for home, family and LIFE. You won't find a hundred variations of the same granny square blanket here. Instead, browse though gorgeous patterns that you will love wearing, sharing and gifting (and selling!).
- NEW!) GUEST DESIGNERS: A brand new feature of the all-access pass is access to downloads by other designers. Each month, a new designer offers a pattern from their shop as a download for you!
- TIME SAVER: Your membership to GO PREMIUM gives you easy, convenient access to all my downloadable PDFs in one single place, thus saving you time. If you have ever spent too much time navigating from one page to another, wasting precious crochet time, GO PREMIUM gives you the gift of extra time.
- EASY TO READ PATTERNS: All patterns are EASY to read and MAKE. Read any of the hundreds of 5-Star reviews on my Etsy shop to know my patterns are written to be easy to understand. Many of my trendiest patterns are BEGINNER FRIENDLY.
- EASY TO NAVIGATE PAGES: Everything is organized for you and takes 2 clicks to download (one to open the page, one to download!)
- ACCESS TO ME: In our exclusive Facebook community, you get access to ME, the designer and creator of all these patterns. Get your questions answered, submit pattern requests, give feedback and join in!
THE GO PREMIUM ENDLESS PATTERN BUNDLE INCLUDES ALMOST $500 IN PATTERNS AND MORE ARE BEING ADDED EVERY MONTH
(what users are saying)
Totally worth it! The price is worth it for having access to great patterns that make crocheting trendy and that go against the thought that all crocheted things are “grandma-esque”. No need to purchase individual patterns or create folders for organizing them, it’s all done for you! The crocheters one stop shop.
This saves so many hours scrolling Raverly and Etsy for the perfect pattern! -Johanna
There is always a pattern you can work on whether you have 10 minutes or a couple hours. Everything is available with the click of a mouse (or finger) and the price can't be beat for unlimited accessibility.
You would be silly not to join! Beautiful patterns, using lovely yarns all for low one time cost.
As an extra LIMITED TIME bonus ( because I want you to learn ALL the awesome, modern techniques!) you get FREE admission to my Learn Crochet Plaid Course.
What is Learn Crochet Plaid?
Several year ago I created a crochet technique the looked just like buffalo plaid and released it via a buffalo plaid hat.
It went CRAZY. And for good reason.
Buffalo plaid is classic and modern at the same time. Plaid works as a wearable accessory or for home decor. It's perfect for an adorable woodland nursery or for a classic holiday celebration.
There are so many ways to use and work plaid, you just need to learn how.
It looks difficult but is deceivingly doable. The course will show you from beginning to end how to work plaid. You will fall in love with his technique.
Three Modules: Basics, Techniques and Projects! Each lesson includes an instructional video.
- An Introduction to Crochet Plaid Basics
- How to decrease and increase while keeping the plaid color scheme seamless
- How to work in rounds/joined rounds
- How to work in turning rows
- How to change color and carry yarn
- How to leave frustration behind and keep your ends from tangling
- My simple color choosing technique and a printable color inspiration guide
3 FULL project tutorials so you can put your practice into action with included written patterns
A Private Facebook group to ask questions and get help
PLUS: As a special bonus, you will also receive both of my Plaid Ebook Collections to download! (SERIOUSLY!)
ENROLL IN THE LEARN CROCHET PLAID COURSE FREE WHEN YOU JOIN GO PREMIUM
Ready to Go Premium?
DOWNLOAD AND KEEP
All patterns are available for you to download and keep on any of your devices
NEW CONTENT MONTHLY
New patterns will be added for your instant gratification
Patterns are in easy-to-download PDF format and are always ad-free
Get ALL Whistle & Ivy Crochet Patterns for ONE LOW yearly fee
Close-Knit Crochet Community
Designer pattern support
Access to EVERY PATTERN
Patterns are yours to download and KEEP
No more annoying ads
NO MORE FOMO
Get every new pattern.
Download and keep it for the next blank space on your WIP list
TAKE A SNEAK PEAK
Files are simple to download
Functional and clean layout
Easy navigation to find what you need
INSTANT ACCESS TO EVERYTHING
(GO ON A DOWNLOAD FRENZY!)
✔️ 55+ WOMEN'S PATTERNS
✔️ 29+ BUFFALO PLAID PATTERNS
✔️ 35+ BABY/KIDS PATTERNS
20+ ACCESSORY PATTERNS
✔️ 19+ HOME ACCENT PATTERNS
MORE PATTERNS ADDED EACH MONTH!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ALL of my patterns! That includes the printable downloads for my free patterns (many include extra sizes) and all the premium patterns from my shops on Ravelry and Etsy.
Will my price increase each year?
No! Unlike Netflix, your price is locked in when you sign up and remains the same until you cancel.
How many patterns do you release each year?
My blog is a creative place and I can't guarantee any number of patterns, but I generally release 3-4 patterns per month, with fewer patterns in the summer and more patterns during "crochet season" (colder months and winter holidays)
How much does it cost?
This membership is only $39.99 per year-- This means you get access to all my past patterns and future patterns for less than the cost of ONE pattern per month.
You DESERVE to treat yourself for $3 per month!