Happy Saturday my friends! Today I am announcing a very FUN CAL I am having the pleasure of taking part. You may remember our Mitten Drive last year, this one is very similar but we are doing SLIPPERS! This crochet slipper drive is featuring 13 designers and 14 new patterns each week! You are encouraged to make and donate a few pairs to local charities, also similar to our mitten drive.
1. Mod Mismatched Slippers – Blackstone Designs
2. Ugly Slippers – Mad Mad Me
3. Carousel Slippers – Blackstone Designs
4. (problem with Designer, we are sorry!)
5. Chunky Boat Slippers – Whistle and Ivy
6. Bow Cuff Slipper Boots – Busting Stitches
7. Chunky Cowboy Slippers – The Lavender Chair
8. Strawberry Blossom Slipper Socks – Fiber Flux
9. Infinitely Happy Feed – Snappy Tots
10. Snuggle Up Slippers – AllieCats Hats and Crafts
11. Scrappin’ Slippers – Hatched with Love
I will be updating this post with each new pattern, so check back here or follow me on Facebook to get updates each week on the new pattern!
And be sure to join the Charity Drive Facebook group; share your projects and see what everyone else is working one.
I’ve been trying to find the crochet slipper drive patterns since April 1st with no luck. Is this slipper drive still going on? I’ve been going on your site with no luck.
The slipper drive is right on this page! Under the graphic you will find links to all the patterns, and under that there are links to the Facebook group and to my page.
Thanks for posting this! Number four on this page is missing the pattern link. Just thought I would let you know :)
Yes, I’m sorry! The designer for day 4 wasn’t able to publish for some reason.
I have a friend who crochets, she might be interested in this!! :) Thanks for adding your link to the #HomeMattersParty !
Can I buy these,I can’t knit anymore or do any kinds of crafts because of arthritis.
I am sorry! I don’t make and sell these shoes.