This week came so quickly! Today I am sharing the third and last clutch I designed as a possible accessory for the Women’s Choice Awards, I call it the Everia Picot Clutch Crochet Pattern. I am taking photos and trying to get packed for the trip and I admit, I am pretty nervous. I am a born and bred small town girl and I hope I don’t feel too out of place in shiny and beautiful Hollywood! I still haven’t decided which clutch to take to the event, so I was really hoping you will help me. I have three total: Today’s clutch, the Color Pop Clutch and the Tide Pool Wrap Clutch.
Which is your favorite?
This cotton yarn was perfect for this clutch! It’s easy to meet a gauge with it, since it’s a bit finer than other 100% cotton yarns, and it’s easy on the fingers. Does anyone else get a raw spot when working with cotton? I didn’t have that problem with this yarn. It has a lovely drape as well, I might have to design a summer shawl with this yarn.
Everia Picot Clutch Crochet Pattern
What you need: (affiliate links)
Abbreviations: (American Terms)
Special Stitch: Picot
Ch 3. Sl st into 3rd ch from hook.
Gauge: 8 sts = 2″
1. Sc in 2nd ch from hook. Sc in each ch. Turn. (34 sts)
2. – 61. Ch 1. Sc in same st. Sc in each st across. (34 sts)
Join 2nd color yarn
62. Ch 1. Sc in same st. *Work Picot. Sc 3.* repeat all across.
Side Piece: (make 2)
1. Sc in 2nd ch from hook. Sc 2. Turn. (3 sts)
2. Ch 1. 2 sc in same st. Sc. 2 sc in last st (5 sts)
3. Ch 1. 2 sc in same st. Sc 3. 2 sc in last st. (7 sts)
4. Ch 1. Sc in each st across. (7 sts)
5. Ch 1. 2 sc in same st. Sc 5. 2 sc in last st. Turn. (9 sts)
6. – 23. Ch 1. Sc in each st across. (9 sts)
Leave a long tail, leave a loop.
Fold up the bottom of the clutch piece until it touches 10 rows from the picot row at the top.
Pin the side pieces in place on the outsides. Using the long tail, sl st all around, sewing them in place.
Weave in all your tails and attach the sew-on magnetic snaps according to the package directions. Use a darning needle and some yarn so every thing is hidden from the outside.
Let me know which is your favorite! The winning clutch will go with me to California!
Be sure to share your beautiful version in the group>>>
Join our Facebook Community! We need YOU!
Like this Everia Picot Clutch Crochet Pattern? Subscribe!
(and get a free gift!)
You may also like these FREE patterns:
More from my site