These crochet bows are an easy and quick pattern. Because they require no scrunching, these crochet bows turn out perfect every single time. Free crochet pattern includes cute flat bows, the pdf download includes a second 2-layer version!
The post uses affiliate links, click here for more info.
Crochet bows can be such a fun, quick project!
Unfortunately, you may have tried various bow projects, only to be foiled by the pinching required at the end to create the perfect bow shape.
That’s where the Perfect Crochet Bows pattern comes in.
This pattern is shaped like a bow before the middle is wrapped. You don’t need to pinch and wrap, hoping it turns out okay, or doesn’t get smashed and undone with use, you get a perfect crochet bow every time!
These cute crochet bows work up so quick and the applications are near endless. A bow garland in a baby’s room would be so adorable, or you could embellish slippers and crochet boots, hats or hair bands and clips.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
CROCHET BOW- CROCHET PATTERN
What you need:
- Size G Hook (4.25 mm) (my favorite hooks)
- Medium Weight Yarn (Knit Picks Brava and Mighty Stitch, Premier Anti Pill Worsted
- Yarn Needle (to weave in ends)
1. Dc in 3rd ch from hook. Dc in next 3 chs . Hdc in next ch. Sc in next ch. Sl st in next ch. Sc in next ch. Hdc in next ch. Dc in next 4 chs. Turn. (13 sts)
2. – 3. Ch 2. Dc in same st. Dc in next 3 sts. Hdc in next st. Sc in next st. Sl st in next st. Sc in next st. Hdc in next st. Dc in next 4 sts. Turn. (13 sts)
Tie off. Weave in ends.
Take a length of yarn and wrap it around the middle of the crochet bow, starting in the middle of the yarn. Wrap both ends around the bow going in opposite directions. After wrapping 3-4 times, tie a small knot in the back of the bow and cut the ends.
It really is that simple!
How will you use your cute crochet bows?