My sister gifted me a popsicle set a few years ago, and I have dabbled with it a few times, but since the Boy has really started loving frozen treats, I realized I need to really start making them. It has been so fun! It’s nearly impossible to make popsicles that aren’t tasty; just add your favorite fruit (and maybe some vegetables!) and some yogurt into the blender and puree it.
But this flavor is by far my favorite that I have made. They are absolutely delicious, and you won’t believe that they aren’t terrible for you.
15 medium/large strawberries
2 Heaping spoonfuls of frozen orange juice concentrate
1 C vanilla yogurt
2 tsp Nectrisse or Truvia
They are so good, I have to watch myself so I don’t gobble up the whole batch without sharing.
These are so perfect for a warm summer afternoon, and check out these other awesome summertime ideas!
1) Raspberry Floats by Cupcake Diaries
2) Rhinestone Fireworks Shirt by Sugar Tart Crafts
3) Fruit and Veggie Stamps by Homemade Ginger
4) Strawberry-Orange Popsicles by Whistle and Ivy
5) Dip Dye Watermelon Skirt by Cutesy Crafts