I love the new year. For me, it’s a time of reflection, introspection and prioritizing. I always make a list of specific goals and keep them visible through the whole year. Then, at the beginning of the next year, I analyze how I did. I don’t always hit goals, but sometimes I do! Even though it’s not 100%, I am closer to the kind of person I want to be by shooting for something better than myself each year.
January is also a time to purge. That sweater that I keep telling myself I will wear someday? Off to a thrift store! The junk drawer that I have been avoiding for 365 days? Organized and dejunked!
I also wanted to do some giveaways, specifically getting rid of some yarn from my stash that has been discontinued (I do not like designing with yarn that you can’t find to recreate my projects!).
I didn’t end up purging and much as I would like, but I did find some very pretty things that I wanted to giveaway. Some of this pretty yarn is not actually discontinued, I just wanted to show my appreciation for you!
When you follow along with me, read my emails, share my blog links on social media or comment with words of encouragement and positivity, you are quite literally supporting my blog and my family and I am so SOOOO grateful. Words can’t express my gratitude and I wish I could buy a gift for every single person who has helped make Whistle and Ivy was it is.
So I am settling for 5 giveaways.
What can you win???
1. ONE original Whistle and Ivy “Stache Bustin” Tote. EIGHT skeins of Cotton Paintbox Yarns.
2. ONE Original Whistle and Ivy “Save Needle, Use Hooks” Make-up Pouch. TWO Skeins of DMC Wooly, TWO skeins of Debbie Bliss Eco Baby, TWO Skeins of DMC 100% Baby
3. ONE original Whistle and Ivy “Stache Bustin” Tote, THREE skeins of Yarn Bee Cool Hues Fabric Yarn, ONE Plymouth Yarns Hot Cakes
4. ONE Original Whistle and Ivy “Save Needle, Use Hooks” Canvas Tote, THREE Skeins of Plymouth Hannah, TWO Skeins of Debbie Bliss DK Cotton
5. ONE Small Drawstring Project Bag “Coffee. Crochet. Sleep. Repeat.” ONE Skein of WeCrochet Fable Fur Yarn, TWO Skeins of Knit Picks Chroma, ONE Skein of Knit Picks Alux, THREE Skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, TWO pins.
HOW TO ENTER:
Each prize has it’s own Rafflecopter giveaway widget. You can enter all of them! Make sure you read through the entry methods, everyone gets to enter by simply clicking “ENTER”, but you can also earn additional entries by following the different prompts.
Open worldwide. This prize is not affiliated with any brand or company. No purchase is necessary to enter, but you must provide an email address so you may be contacted if you win. All prizes are fulfilled by me (Bethany Dearden) and I will ship the prize to you. For a winner to claim his/her prize, winner must privately provide me with mailing address. Winners will be chosen randomly via the Rafflecopter widget. Winners will be emailed using the email he/she provided in the Rafflecopter widget. Winners have 48 hours to respond to the email notification before the prize is forfeited and given to a second randomly generated name. Giveaway ends Jan 12, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
Thank you for your love and support and I am excited to create more crochet awesomeness this coming year!
LEVEL-UP YOUR CROCHET -
5 Techniques you will use all the time
A few tips and tricks can go a long way in simplifying your craft.
Let me help!