As some of you know, we welcomed an unexpected blessing of a 4th child into our home this past July. His arrival has caused a bit of scrambling in our personal life but especially in my crochet life! I had a fully booked editorial calendar, rich with fall, winter, holiday and plaid projects. Now, as I have focused on my babies (yes, with Cubbie not yet two when Crash was born, I feel like I have two babies right now!), my plans for fall and Plaid Week have been modified.
This year, I thought it might be fun to share and feature your beautiful Plaid Week work! I am working to possibly get out some new patterns, but we will see what the next weeks bring.
Are you interested in being featured on the Whistle and Ivy Facebook or Instagram pages? Submit your photo!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
– All submissions need to be send via email (click here) Bethany (at) whistleandivy (dot) com
– Please put “Plaid Week Submission” as your email title
– include your name (or any name of your choosing) you would like shared along your image
– include, if desired, a few words about your project! It could be your favorite yarn you used, the special recipient, or anything else you would like to share.
– attach your photo to the email. Your work MUST be a Whistle and Ivy Plaid project or other Whistle and Ivy pattern modified with plaid color work. Please make sure it’s bright and focused so we can see your beautiful work. (try taking a photo next to a bright window)
(By attaching your image and sending it to me, you are giving me permission to share your photo with credit to you on my social channels!)
Although I plan to share all images sent to me, all will depend on how many images are submitted, so I cannot guarantee that all images will be shared. Thank you for understanding!
I can’t wait to see your pretty projects!
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE ENDLESS BUNDLE?
What is the ENDLESS BUNDLE? It’s the ever-growing pattern bundle membership full of modern crochet patterns, videos, courses and crochet graphics! I add new content every month! Get access to my entire CROCHET library 🎉
⭐️ LEARN MORE ⭐️