Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are having a lovely beginning to your week.
It just dawned on me that the 4th of July is around the corner! In my search for some fun Patriotic-themed crochet projects, I found a few favorites that I wanted to share with you.
I hope you pick a couple and make them this month!
(If you love one of these projects, be sure to click through and pin from the original source)
1. Patriotic Baby Flip Flops
2. Patriotic Crochet Stars – Repeat Crafter Me
3. Patriotic Pillow – Red Heart
4. 4th of July Beach Bag – Yarnspirations
5. Americana Afghan via All Free Crochet
6. Star Spangled Banner Crochet Bunting – Petals to Picots
7. Stars and Stripes Lanyard – Repeat Crafter Me
8. Just Be Happy Doily Coasters – Alessandra Hayden
9. Crochet Star Granny Square – Stitching’ Mama
10. Patriotic Party Banner – Red Heart
11. Americana Pillow – ASE Keepin’ Creative
12. Americana Place Setting – Red Heart
I hope you enjoy these awesome projects! Have fun preparing for your country’s birthday, and have a wonderful week!
Like this post? Subscribe!
(and get a free gift)
I reposted you on my blog. It was a great post and thought it was worth sharing.