This beautiful rustic crochet nativity set is a perfect addition to your holiday decor. It’s lovey to display and perfect for little hands to play with as well. Make one of these gorgeous nativity sets for yourself and make one to gift away this year! This post contains affiliate links which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!Click for more
The New ENDLESS BUNDLE Platform is open! 🙌
I am been so excited about this new platform because I can focus more on VIDEO, specifically my TIPS video section.
For years I have been wanting to create a space that provides solutions to your crochet problems.
I didn’t envision any old “how to crochet” training. Instead, I imagined a place with real, actionable tips and hacks that make your beloved hobby easier, more fun, and less frustrating.
What is included in the Endless Bundle?
I decided to call this membership “Endless” because I am always adding to it, and it’s a bundle of everything I have created, and everything I will create. Along with the video section that is a growing resource with full project tutorials, basic stitch videos, fun techniques and the tips solutions area, the membership also includes ALL my crochet pattern downloads.
I am also thrilled to finally release my CROCHET GRAPHICS BUNDLE!
I have been slowing designing graphics for crocheters over the years, unsure of what to do with them. I decided last week that (of course!) they belonged in the all-access pass.
Take a look at the bundle here, the crochet prescription label is a fan favorite 😆
Here’s a breakdown of what you get: 👇
- Includes all my pretty formatted PDFs that are AD-FREE
- Growing video section including full tutorials, stitches, techniques, courses and SOLUTIONS!
- Crochet graphics so you can DIY your own crochet SWAG (make your crochet friends JEALOUS)
- Time-saving resources for easy, convenient access to all my downloadable PDFs in one single place. If you have ever spent too much time navigating from one page to another, wasting precious crochet time, the Endless Bundle gives you the gift of extra time.
- A community of other crocheters just like YOU in our private, members-only Facebook Group.
- No more spending hours on Pinterest, only to get let-down by a misleading pin or negligent designer. Hopefully you can find what you need in my library of almost 200 patterns (and growing each month!)
- Endless Patterns that are constantly updated based on your feedback and what you want to see more of.
All patterns are easy to read and make. Read any of the hundreds of 5-Star reviews on my Etsy shop to know my patterns are written to be easy to understand.
- Did I mention everything will be yours to download and KEEP?! The easy format will be easy for you to store and view on your device. If you ever lose your download you can easily come back and re-download it anytime
Want to see how it works? Watch this video.
Ready to join? I’m so excited to have you!
This crochet plaid hat is a classic. You need one in every color! You will love this fun and unique crochet plaid technique! Once you start crochet plaid, you can’t stop. The free pattern includes instruction for adults, but you can get additional sizing in the downloadable PDF!
This post included affiliate links which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase (at no extra cost to you!)Thanks for supporting Whistle and Ivy!
Happy Friday friends! I am finishing off the week by sharing this chunky, cozy and QUICK crochet cowl pattern with you. I called it the “almost” 30 minute crochet cowl because, in all fairness, it took me 35 minutes to complete. But doesn’t 30 minute crochet cowl sound better? Plus, I believe I am a rather slow crocheter, so I would be interested in seeing how fast you can crochet it.