This post contains affiliate links, click here for more info.
This week we finally did something I have been planning on doing since we moved into our first house; we ripped out the two overgrown and matted evergreen bushes in the front yard! I won’t bore you will the details, but suffice it to say, we were able get rid of them for free, but with a massive amount of elbow grease. I am so excited to plant some bulbs for spring time and have a bit neater looking front yard. Our house was built in the 50’s, so it will take quite a few projects to update it a bit. Even though we have been working on the shrubs, I was still able to revamp this crochet pattern from last year: the Diagonal Hatch Slouchy Hat.