With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought I would share my very first printable. It's pretty simple. (You gotta start somewhere.)
But FIRST, I wanted to share this lovely round-up of awesome Valentine's Day ideas. Check them out!
1) Valentine's Day Cupcakes by Cupcake Diaries
2) Hand Print Valentine's Door Decor by Tiny Sidekick
3) Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
4) Paper Heart Wreath by Made to be a Momma
5) Bunny Valentine Printable by Whistle and Ivy
6) Valentine's Date Night Match Game by Play .Party. Pin.
8) Heart-Shaped Chocolate Truffles by Sugar Tart Crafts
9) Maze Valentine Printables by Cutesy Crafts
10) Gold Conversation Hearts by Homemade Ginger
11) Glow Stick Valentines by Keeping it Simple
For my Valentines, I wanted to have an alternative to sugary candy. Although these grahams are sweet, they are made with organic whole grains and cane juice, so I consider them to be a healthier (but yummy!) alternative.
These Valentines are so easy, just print them off, slap 'em on some cute paper and attach a little baggie of grahams. I used a piece of baking twine to tie them together, which I got from Pick Your Plum. (affiliate link).
Click -->HERE<-- to get the printable PDF.